INDUSTRIAL 3D PRINTING FOR EVERY ENGINEER
Next-Generation desktop 3D printing platform that delivers manufacturing-grade parts with advanced engineering materials
HEATED CHAMBER DELIVERS STRONGER MANUFACTURING-GRADE PARTS
- A Heated Chamber produces stronger parts than a heated build plate
- Achieve consistent strength in three axis with recirculating heat on every layer
- Print real ABS, ASA, and PC-ABS with superior mechanical and thermal properties than modified desktop 3D printer formulations.
OPEN PLATFORM FOR ADVANCED ENGINEERING MATERIALS
- Print with official MakerBot materials including Nylon Carbon Fiber, ABS, Nylon, PC-ABS and SR-30 ƒ?? each carefully tested for thousands of hours to achieve engineering standards of printed part dimensional accuracy and strength.
- Access unlimited materials with an Open Materials Platform enabled by MakerBot LABS. Print advanced materials, such as ABS Carbon, TPE (flexible), PETG ESD, and PC.
GUARANTEED PART ACCURACY AND SR-30 SOLUBLE SUPPORT
- Complex geometries that are impossible to print with advanced materials on a desktop 3D printer ƒ?? Enabled by Stratasys SR-30 soluble supports
- The only printer in its class to guarantee finished part dimensional accuracy?ÿ?ñ 0.2mm (?ñ 0.007in).?ÿ
- Print complex assemblies that fit with tight tolerances ƒ?? every time.
SAVE ENGINEERING TIME WITH AN AUTOMATED WORKFLOW AND CAD INTEGRATION
- Put an end to tinkering and time-consuming printer upkeep with the most streamlined workflow in the industry, including automated material handling, build plate leveling, and extruder calibration.
- Keep your projects moving and enjoy enjoy peace of mind with our leading in-house customer support and MakerCare machine hot swap.
Make extra-large and ultra-tall industrial prototypes, models, and products. Think and build bigger than ever.
Print multiple things at once so you can get to work on your next design sooner.
THE BEST PRICE/PERFORMANCE IN THE PROFESSIONAL 3D PRINTER CATEGORY
- Enclosed and heated build chamber designed for printing large models with minimal curling.
- Fifth generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use, quality, and reliability.
- Powered by the new, user-friendly MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform.
- App and cloud enabled.
- Wi-Fi, USB and Ethernet connectivity ensures a seamless production workflow.
- New MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder is easy to swap or replace.
100 MICRON LAYER RESOLUTION
- Print paper-thin layers.
- Get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don't need sanding, finishing, or post-production.
- Create professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models
- Create realistic prototypes and models for demonstrations and presentations.