What Information We Collect
- Customer and business name, address, contact details and trade references,
- Name and address of corporate customers, which we collect as part of our credit application process, and
- Debit card and other financial details.
How We Collect Information
- Directly from you when you place an order via our website,
- When you search for products, participate in a contest or questionnaire, communicate with our customer service over the phone, email, or provide review,
- When you make a payment using your credit card or bank transfer.
Why we collect information
- For the purpose of fulfilling your request for products,
- Performing the necessay check in accordance to our credit card application process,
- Marketing our goods to you including EDM (electronic direct marketing),
Who has access to the information
We have access to your information. We will endeavour to take all necessary steps to keep secure any information we hold about you. The information we collect on this website is solely for the use of processing your order. Your information will not be shared with any third party.
Information supplied and received from this website is encrypted over a secured SSL connection. The information should be prevented from unauthorised usage. Paperclips Australia otherwise makes no representation or warranty with respect to the security or confidentiality of information transmitted through the Facility.
Personal information may be disclosed if we have a reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify anyone and to bring legal action against anyone damaging or abusing our rights, property, or safety of individuals who could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose your personal information to the appropriate third party or organisation in the prevention of any potential fraud or scam.
For more information about privacy issues in Australia, visit the Australia Privacy Acts website: www.privacy.gov.au