This website is provided to you by Paperclips Australia, ABN 39 134 951 729. By viewing the pages on this website, you are entering into a legal binding agreement with Paperclips Australia. You acknowledge that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
When you place an order with Paperclips Australia, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and condtions, and all of these policies. Paperclips Australia reserves the right to amend or update its terms and conditions without prior notice.
TITLE OF PRODUCTS
All of the product(s) purchased from this site are the property of Paperclips Australia, until we have received full payment from you.
PRICES AND GST
All prices are in Australian dollars ($AUD).
All prices are exclusive of GST (ex GST).
With every effort to keep our prices competitve, Paperclips Australia reserves the right to make adjustments to pricing without prior notice, due to changing prices from manufacturers at any point in time.
At Paperclips Australia, we only use reliable courier companies to deliver your orders. We only deliver within Australia.
Free Delivery for orders over A$200: There will be a freight fee of $10.00 (ex GST) for orders below $200. A shipping fee will be displayed at the Checkout.
Express Delivery: If you require an urgent delivery of your order, please contact us on 07 3124 0212
Same Day Dispatch: Orders placed before 12pm AEST Monday to Friday will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed after 12pm AEST will be dispatched the next business day.
Delivery Timeframe: As a general guide, deliveries to metro/major cities will arrive in 1 to 2 business day. Deliveries to regional locations will take up to 5 business days.
Backorders: If your item you have ordered is out of stock, we will contact you either by phone or email within 24 hours. You will be advised on the estimated delivery date.
Orders can only be delivered to the registered business address, where a signature to verify the delivery must be obtained. Deliveries cannot be made to a PO box. When a signature cannot be obtained, the couriers will leave a note to make another appointment. It is your responsibility to pay for any extra delivery fees incurred.
There will be instances where a delivery cannot be made to remote areas. Paperclips Australia will inform you prior to acceptance of your order if a delivery cannot be reached to a destination.
To return a product, you must have a valid Return Authority (RA) number, issued by Paperclips Australia. You must first contact Paperclips Australia to obtain a RA number. Please package the product wrapped or in a box, to ensure no damage occurs during transit. The RA number is required on the outside of the packaging. Refunds will not be issued for products returned without a RA number. The RA number is valid for 7 days from the date of issue.
You must adhere to the following Return Policy.
Incorrectly Ordered Products
1. Products(s) must be returned in their original packaging, UNOPENED or UNUSED. We will not accept the product(s) if the packaging is damaged.
2. Product(s) returned will incur a 15% restocking fee. You will be responsible for the fee.
3. There will be a freight charge. You will be responsible for the charge.
4. In case of enquiry regarding the returned product(s), you must provide proof of delivery or consignment information.
5. All claims must be made within 7 working days of invoice.
6. Claims made after 7 days of invoice will be reviewed by Paperclips Australia, and may be refused.
1. If no fault is found in the returned product(s) to Paperclips Australia after tested by the Supplier, you will be responsible for any charges incurred during testing by the Supplier.
2. Any claims of damages should be accompanied by pictures of damages (box / product).
3. Any physical damage incurred to the faulty product(s) due to misuse of the product(s) will cancel the warranty, and refund will not be issued.
4. In the case of returned cartridges, most cartridges have to be over a minimum weight before they can be accepted for return.
5. It is your responsibility to pay the freight fees (unless otherwise agreed.)
6. All credits, replacements and repairs will depend on Supplier's directives for the return of the faulty product(s).
There are a number of ways to make a payment.
Credit Card: We accept Visa, Mastercard and bank debit cards. Paperclips Australia uses a high strenght SSL encryption, to ensure your credit card details are secure.
Bank Transfer: You can pay directly into the Paperclips Australia bank account.
Bank Name: NAB. Account Name: Paperclips Australia. BSB: 084-130 Account Number: 49-600-2017
Cheque: You can write a cheque to Paperclips Australia and post it to 10/10 Hook Street, Capalaba 4157, Queensland, Australia.
Money Order: You can purchase a money order from any Australia Post Office, payable to Paperclips Australia and post it to 10/10 Hook Street, Capalaba 4157, Queensland, Australia.
All of the content on this website is owned, controlled or reserved by Paperclips Australia. You must not - without our written permission - reproduce, download, store, change or create a derivative work from our content. The permission granted to you to use this website will be automatically teminated if you breach any of the Terms and Conditions.